Are Tankless Water Heaters Worth It in Denver?
Cold showers, especially in winters, are one of the hardest things to do in life. No one likes to do that. Even washing dishes seems like a troublesome task when you don’t have constant access to hot water. That is one of the main reasons a water heater is such an essential appliance in your home. It makes your life more luxurious and more comfortable. For Tankless Water Heater Denver, you can contact Drain Pros Plumbing.
How Do They Work?
Tankless water heaters are exactly like how they sound. A tankless water heater heats water instantly. It does not store water in a tank and then heats it. Instead, chilly water runs through the unit, and an electric element or a gas burner instantly heats the water. The water heater’s critical aspect to point out is that you will never run out of hot water as long as you have a source of electricity/gas for the unit. So you can take your long hot showers for as long as you wish.
What are the Benefits of a Tankless Hot Water Heater Installation?
There are ample reasons why tankless water heaters have become famous in America’s recent years. Here are some:
- Tankless water heaters are energy efficient. The water is warm only when you turn on the warm water nozzle. This way, the water doesn’t overburn you.
- Tankless water heaters provide hot water instantly. You don’t have to wait for long minutes or hours for the water to warm up first.
- Tankless water heaters are unlimited. In contrast to a typical tank water heater, hot water runs for a long time without running out. However, it’s not advisable to use too much hot water.
- Tankless units have a longer lifespan than traditional or regular water heaters. While standard water heaters last for 10-15 years, tankless water heaters have a double life span of about 20-25 years.
- It saves you money in the long term as they are energy efficient.
- They require less space due to its design.
- You don’t have to worry much about it as it has comparatively fewer security issues.
Tankless water heaters require annual maintenance to operate at their highest performance. This maintenance includes frequently flushing out the water heater to free the building up of residue or contamination, especially if there is hard water in your area, common in Denver. Otherwise, due to the lack of soft water availability, the unit needs to be cleaned and flushed out after every 6-9 months.
Call us now at (720) 664-8988, and we can provide the best possible service according to the client’s needs and requirements. We have a professional, efficient, and honest staff who will be ready at your service in no time. If you want a Tankless Water Heater in Denver then we are just a call away!